For Job Seekers and Internships
AWWA and PA-AWWA represented at Bucknell University Career Fair
Erin Threet from Herbert, Rowland & Grubic, Inc. (R) and Daniela Scuilli, Bucknell University Environmental Engineering student (L) discuss employment opportunities in the water community at the Bucknell Career Fair.
Bucknell University Career Fair – February 1, 2018
Erin Threet, Herbert, Rowland & Grubic, Inc.and Jim DeWolfe, Hazen and Sawyer represented AWWA and PA-AWWA at the Bucknell University Career Fair.
Thank you for stopping by our booth at the Bucknell Internship & Career Fair on February 1!
As we discussed with you at the Fair, with a student membership you’ll routinely receive information about the drinking water industry. It’s a great way to:
- Jump start your career – Connect with AWWA’s network of knowledgeable industry leaders and start advancing your career today.
- Gain experience – Enhance your knowledge with advanced courses and online resources on issues not always covered in school.
- Stay informed – Access the latest news and information from leading industry sources so you’re always in the know.
You can find more information at https://www.awwa.org/membership/individual.aspx#24886726-students
Also – please don’t hesitate to reach out to us if you have specific questions. We’d love to hear from you!
Erin Threet (CE 2006) and Jim DeWolfe
[email protected] 570-713-9482
[email protected] 814-769-6702
Here are some other useful links for job seekers:
- Pennsylvania Municipal Authorities Association (PMAA)
- Additional On-Line Resources for Veterans
- Online Colleges Database – Veterans Resources
- Affordable Colleges Online: Higher Education Affordability for Veterans
- The 2019 Best Military-Friendly Online Colleges highlights 50 accredited colleges that provide strong military communities and support networks. The Military-Friendly Scores are calculated using data collected from the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs GI Bill Comparison Tool, which evaluates military culture, online support, flexibility and financial assistance. We additionally include a ranking of 20 schools that support an unlimited number of students and offer unlimited financial contributions through the Yellow Ribbon Program.
- The 2019 Most Affordable Military-Friendly Online Colleges list ranks 25 of the most economical options with support for military students. In addition to their low annual tuition rates, these schools participate in the Tuition Assistance program and have high Military-Friendly Scores.