Capital Region Water is looking for a dedicated, driven, and enthusiastic Risk Manager and Safety Officer.
Candidates will be required to:
- Ensure and comply with occupational health and safety laws, regulations, and policies.
- Develop, implement, and maintain Risk & Safety Management programs.
- Manage insurance portfolio.
- Responsibly manage all facets of claims administration from occurrence to closure, including Workers’ Compensation.
- Build positive relationships with all stakeholders
- Evaluate and mitigate risks at all locations.
- Train employees on health and safety protocols.
- Establish budgets for insurance and Health & Safety Program.
- Evaluate worksites and facilities to ensure adherence to safe work practices.
A complete job description will be provided.
Knowledge and Skills
- Thorough understanding of policies and best practices of risk management.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent mathematical and critical thinking skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention-to-detail.
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and related software to prepare reports and policies.
- Must hold a valid driver’s license.
- Willing to commute to and from facilities as needed.
- Must have adequate public speaking and training skills.
- Proficient in writing and maintaining policies and standard operating procedures.
- Proficient in oral and written communication skills.
CRW is committed to providing employees with ample opportunities to contribute, to lead, and be recognized as innovators, to look beyond barriers to provide solutions, to be challenged in what they do and enjoy doing it.
Compensation for this position will be commensurate with the candidate’s qualifications and experience. Capital Region Water provides an excellent benefits package for its employees.
If you believe that you have the experience and drive to succeed in this position, please e-mail, [email protected] to submit your resume and cover letter with salary requirement. This position will remain open until it is filled.
CRW is an Equal Opportunity Employer equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, veteran status, or any other protected factor.
Visit capitalregionwater.com for more information about Capital Region Water.