- Directly supervise the work of the Plant Operators and Relief Operators. Plant Operators work in shifts, and staff the Treatment Plant 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Must have and maintain a valid PA DEP Waterworks Operators License that permits operation of the 60 MGD Water Treatment Plant. Presently this facility requires a Class A, Type 1 PA DEP Waterworks Operators License or a valid license with the following subclasses: 1, 8, 10 and 11.
- Must have a minimum of 10 years direct experience in the treatment of surface waters.
- Must have a bachelor’s degree in a science related or engineering field from an accredited college or university. Equivalent experience may be acceptable.
- Experience with processes, pumping, chemicals and equipment used in water treatment facilities.
The position is in the greater Philadelphia area and your help with referrals is appreciated!
Contact: Jess Stinson, Associate Vice President