Entech Engineering is accepting applications for Water and Wastewater Project Manager
Water Wastewater Project Manager – Reading or Pottsville, PA
Entech Engineering, Inc. was founded in 1981 with a mission to help protect the country’s dwindling energy and environmental resources. Since that time, we have expanded into a comprehensive, full-service architectural/engineering firm serving an array of clients, including municipal, governmental, commercial, industrial, and educational institutions. Entech Engineering, Inc. is comprised of a highly motivated team of professionals dedicated to the success of our clients. We encourage teamwork and promote individual initiative while continuously improving our skills and processes. Entech prides itself on integrity and values professional relationships developed with clients and staff.
Role and Responsibilities
- Client management
- Project management
- Business development
- Proposal development
- Leading internal engineering and design teams
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- 7+ years of experience in civil/environmental engineering and project management within the municipal and water/wastewater industry
- Bachelor of Science degree in Civil or Environmental Engineering
- Pennsylvania resident able to work from our Reading or Pottsville offices
- Valid driver’s license
Knowledge, skills and abilities
- Excellent leadership skills
- Excellent relationship building skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
Why do you want to work for Entech?
We have been recognized by the Central Penn Business Journal as one of the Best Places to Work in PA in all participating years!
- We offer a competitive benefits and compensation package including full health, dental, and vision benefits, 401(K) plan, paid annual leave, a flexible work schedule, and much more!
- We are a growing, prosperous, and innovative firm. We encourage our employees to further develop their skills and knowledge and we encourage teamwork and promote individual initiative while continuously improving our skills and processes.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Please note that no relocation assistance or sponsorship is being offered for this position.